One of the best ways to clean your hands is to wash them with plain soap and running water for at least 20 seconds, especially if they are visibly dirty. If you don’t have access to soap and water, the next best thing is an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60 percent alcohol (like Bloomsberry hand sanitizers). These products kill most bacteria and viruses on contact. Now lets read about some of the uses of this multipurpose product.
2. Hand sanitizers are easier on your skin than soap and water: Most of the modern hand sanitizers like ones by Bloomsberry have extra moisturizers in them that will actually improve skin condition. Several studies have proven that these formulas are actually better for skin than soap. The study found that while students were using the hand sanitizer, their skin condition was much better than when they used the antibacterial soap to clean their hands.
3. Cleaning makeup brushes: Hand sanitizer does a great job of removing makeup from brushes. Just use a tissue or cotton balls, squeeze a pump or two of hand sanitizer on them, and wipe away excess makeup off the brushes.
4. Removing stains from clothing: All you need to do is apply a little hand sanitizer to the stain, let it soak in, and rub it in. Actually, hand sanitizer is great for removing any kind of stains from anything, notably ink on clothing, ketchup etc..
5. Cleaning your Smartphone: Every once in a while, we should all take a moment to sanitize our smartphones. A little bit of hand sanitizer on a paper towel works perfectly to get any germs off your phone which are often a storehouse for various germs and grime.
6. Using it as emergency deodorant: This one is actually one smart way to use sanitizer. The hand sanitizer helps kill the gross, smelly bacteria and lets you go on with your day feeling at least a fraction fresher. Therefore carrying one handy small bottle of sanitizers like ones by Bloomsberry is always a smart idea.
Therefore, these products provide a convenient alternative when hand washing with plain soap and water is unavailable and thus keeping a pocket size hand sanitizer like Bloomsberry handy with you at all times is a good idea.
Stay tuned:)) Enjoy health on the go with Bloomsberry!!